Pokémon GO Fest 2021 is going virtual this year and the two-day event that promises plenty of rewards for players. On July 17th, all Trainers have access to the festival and they will get to explore themed habitats that rotate throughout the event. During each dedicated habitat hour, select Pokémon will appear more frequently.
On July 18th, paid ticketholders will get to partake in the Pokémon GO Fest 2021 music festival and get special rewards by working with Professor Willow. In celebration of its five-year anniversary, the interactive music festival features content from the franchise’s signature music producer, Junichi Masuda. There are even brand-new tracks that were created just for the event, Pikachu Rock Star and Pikachu Pop Star.
Pokémon GO Fest 2021 Has a Music Festival and Special Rewards
1. Virtual Festivals - There is a growing trend of virtual festivals in the wake of the pandemic, creating opportunities for the entertainment industry to innovate with engaging digital experiences.
2. Themed Habitats - Themed habitats that rotate throughout an event offer an opportunity for brands to create engaging marketing experiences for consumers.
3. Augmented Reality Gaming - The success of games like Pokémon GO and the increasing availability of AR technologies present unique opportunities for the gaming industry to explore innovative and engaging gaming experiences.
1. Entertainment - The entertainment industry has an opportunity to innovate with virtual festivals that incorporate music and gaming to create engaging digital experiences for consumers.
2. Marketing - Brands can leverage themed habitats and other aspects of virtual festivals to create unique and interactive marketing experiences for consumers.
3. Gaming - The success of augmented reality gaming and events like Pokémon GO Fest present opportunities for the gaming industry to explore new and innovative gaming experiences that incorporate real-world elements.