British designer Josiah Jones recently created these fun magnetic modular lunch trays to avoid the mundane routine look of day-to-day lunches. Now you can rearrange your lunch trays into a wide variety of shapes to complement the look of your food.
These images of these fun modular lunch trays really capture the colorfulness of eating. Each of the trays varies in size and shape but they all come in a minimalist white design. Some trays are flat and plate-like while others feature various compartments for you to put smaller food items and dipping sauces into. Because users can rearrange the shape of their lunches, the possibilities really are endless as to how your lunch can be laid out aesthetically. These images of the modular trays showcase some lunch options for inspiration.
Designer Josiah Jones Creates Magnetic Trays for Fun Lunches
1. Modular Lunch Trays - A trend in customizable lunch trays allowing for creative food presentation.
2. Magnetic Modular Design - A trend towards using magnetic technology for modular design in consumer products.
3. Minimalist Design - A trend in consumer products towards a simple and clean design aesthetic.
1. Food and Beverage - Disruptive innovation opportunities in creating customized and visually appealing packaged food products.
2. Home Goods - Disruptive innovation opportunities in using magnetic modular design for customizable organizational solutions.
3. Consumer Electronics - Disruptive innovation opportunities in using magnetic modules in consumer electronic devices for versatile and customizable use.