'Full Bunny Contact' is an extreme Easter egg hunt in which players must dodge rabbit-costume challengers to collect prize-winning eggs. While Easter egg hunts are traditionally a fun and engaging childhood activity, this event puts a nightmarish twist on the annual holiday tradition.
Full Bunny Contact is an extreme event that takes place between March 22nd and March 27th at the Clemente Soto Vélez Cultural Center in New York City. The event consists of several different challenges, each of which tests participant's mental and physical abilities. The main event is a timed Easter egg hunt, in which participants are challenged to find prize-winning eggs while dodging giant costumed bunnies inside a caged-in field. Other games include 'Chicken Scratch,' where participants must challenge a giant chicken to tic-tac-toe and 'The Keister Bunny,' which involves stealing candy from oversized Easter bunnies.
While the event may seem unusual, it provides a fun and invigorating way for New Yorkers to celebrate Easter.
The Full Bunny Contact Game Challenges Players to Find Prize-Winning Eggs
1. Extreme Events - There is an opportunity for event organizers to create unique and extreme events for holidays and other celebrations.
2. Challenge-based Activities - Businesses can create challenges as a fun and engaging way to attract customers to their events or products.
3. Personalized Prizes - Offering personalized and unique prizes can be a way to stand out from competitors and attract customers.
1. Event Planning - Extreme events present an opportunity for event planning businesses to create unique experiences for their clients.
2. Entertainment - Businesses in the entertainment industry can create extreme and challenging games and activities that appeal to niche markets.
3. Retail - Businesses in the retail industry can offer personalized and unique prizes to customers as a way to attract and retain loyalty.