This is a great fold-out leaflet for a clothing label called Good For Health. The gate-fold brochure features organs represented by different kinds of fruit. For example, I'm no medical expert, but it looks like Brazil nuts comprise the lungs in this brochure.
The anatomical brochure design was a collaboration with Radio and Zee.
Implications - Great advertising starts by getting the attention of your target consumer, and that is definitely the result from this fantastic brochure by Good for Health. By embracing an out-of-the-box design that is completely unique, this clothing line definitely manages to make a bold statement that prospective consumers would be hard-pressed to ignore or to forget.
Good for Health Uses Fruits as Organs in Marketing Booklet
1. Anatomical Clothing - The use of anatomical designs in clothing marketing materials presents opportunities for unique and attention-grabbing branding.
2. Fruit Organs - Using fruits to represent different organs in marketing materials offers a playful and memorable approach to promoting health and wellness products.
3. Collaborative Design - Collaborating with other creative professionals, such as designers and illustrators, can lead to innovative and eye-catching marketing materials.
1. Clothing and Fashion - Clothing brands can explore using anatomical designs and playful imagery to create distinctive marketing campaigns and enhance brand recognition.
2. Health and Wellness - Health and wellness brands can leverage the use of fruit organs to promote their products in a visually engaging and memorable way.
3. Design and Advertising - The collaboration between different creative professionals offers opportunities for unique and impactful designs across various industries.