Sometimes designers completely stump me with their simple concepts like the Front and Back clock. Completely ingenious, the batteries that power this timepiece work double-time to also tell the time.
Designed by Giha Woo, the look of the all-white Front and Back clock is as simple as its concept. The eye is immediately drawn to the two battery hands that represent the hour and minute. I should mention that those batteries are included. Kudos to Woo for yet another amazing design.
The Minimalist Front and Back Clock Exposes Its Power Source
1. Dual-purpose Design - Designers can create more value by incorporating dual functionality into everyday objects like clocks.
2. Minimalist Aesthetic - The Front and Back clock's all-white, simple design demonstrates the continuing trend towards minimalist aesthetics.
3. Alternative Power Sources - More businesses could explore using alternative power sources for their products, like batteries that also serve as clock hands.
1. Product Design - Product designers should take note of the Front and Back clock's minimalist aesthetic and dual-purpose design potential.
2. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics companies could benefit from exploring alternative power sources to differentiate themselves in the market.
3. Home Goods - Home goods companies could incorporate the Front and Back clock's simple design and dual functionality to attract consumers seeking minimalist decor and convenience.