The rise in plant-based lifestyles is pushing brands to create new products that are focused on convenience to make the shift as easy as possible for consumers, which is exactly what the Fridge Raiders Veggie Bites are here to help with.
The veggie snack bites come as the brand's first foray into the world of plant-based foods and are intended to be enjoyed as a flavorful snack at home or when out of the house. The snacks come in three flavor options including Indian Masala, Mexican Heatwave and Simply Seasoned, which are all a source of fiber.
Senior Brand Manager, Fridge Raiders Lauren Innes boasted about the new Fridge Raiders Veggie Bites saying, "We are so excited to enter the plant-based category with the launch of our new veggie bites range. Fridge Raiders is committed to creating real food that will sustain consumers for longer, through our investment in flavor innovation and delivering great-tasting, high-quality snacks. With shoppers continuing to look for variety in healthy snacks, we are confident that our three flavors will be crowd pleasers and fly off the shelves.”
Fridge Raiders Veggie Bites Come in Three Flavor Options
1. Plant-based Lifestyles - Opportunity for brands to create convenient plant-based products to cater to consumers' shifting preferences.
2. Convenience Snacking - Demand for flavorful and portable snacks that can be enjoyed at home or on-the-go.
3. Flavor Innovation - Focus on developing unique and delicious flavors to provide variety in healthy snacking options.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for the food and beverage industry to create new plant-based snack options.
2. Convenience Stores - Convenience stores can stock and offer a variety of plant-based snack bites to meet the demand for convenient snacking.
3. Flavor Development - Opportunity for flavor development companies to work with brands in creating innovative and delicious plant-based snack flavors.