Freschetta frozen pizza has launched two new pizza flavors, one of which is gluten-free and one of which is thin crust.
Freschetta is a brand that offers frozen pizzas that don't taste like frozen pizzas. The brand recently expanded its lineup of gluten-free pizzas to include the FRESCHETTA Gluten Free Margherita with Roasted Garlic Pizza. This cheesy and garlicky pizza joins existing varieties such as Gluten Free Pepperoni Pizza, Gluten Free Four Cheese Pizza, and Gluten Free Spinach & Roasted Mushroom.
All four pizzas are now available for delivery straight to your home. All you need to do is add your order to your online cart and input your address. This means you get to enjoy the convenience of delivery, along with the peace of mind of having a gluten-free option.
Image Credit: Freschetta
Freschetta Has Added a New Gluten-Free Pizza to It's Lineup
1. Gluten-free Frozen Pizzas - There is potential for a trend towards more frozen pizza brands launching gluten-free options.
2. Online Food Delivery - The trend of ordering food online and having it delivered to your home presents an opportunity for growth for pizza delivery companies.
3. Expansion of Product Lines - The trend of expanding product lines to include gluten-free options can give frozen pizza brands a competitive edge in the market.
1. Frozen Food - Frozen food industry can benefit from gluten-free product lines and potentially capture new customers who have dietary restrictions.
2. Food Delivery - The food delivery industry can benefit from incorporating gluten-free options into their menus, as it opens up new target markets.
3. Food Manufacturing - Food manufacturing industry can focus on innovation and research for developing gluten-free products that meet customer demands.