If you're looking to elevate your sad desk lunch and go beyond your basic PB&J, Jimmy John's new Frenchie sandwich is the perfect option. Served on a buttery French baguette, this new sandwich will make you feel as though you're dining at a chic Parisian cafe.
Jimmy John's new Frenchie sandwich is the latest addition to the chain's value-priced menu, which means that the sandwich is pre-made and only a limited number are available each day. In terms of the contents, the Frenchie sandwich consists of a simple, but sophisticated, combination of all-natural salami and capicola deli slices, hand-sliced provolone, and a bit of salted butter, all served on a long baguette. Just as the name suggests, the sandwich takes inspiration from the butter sandwiches of France, like the beloved jambon-beurre.
Image Credit: Jimmy John's.
Jimmy John's is Rolling Out the New Frenchie Sandwich Nationwide
1. Gourmet Sandwiches - Opportunity to create unique, high-end sandwich options across the industry.
2. Limited Menu Offerings - Potential to create a sense of urgency and exclusivity with limited daily menu options.
3. Cultural Fusion Cuisine - Developing new menu offerings that mix traditional French and American sandwich ingredients, creating crossover menu items.
1. Fast Food - Opportunity to attract customers through the introduction of premium and/or limited menu options.
2. Convenience Stores - Potential to diversify menu offerings with high-quality, pre-made sandwich options.
3. Fine Dining Restaurants - Introducing unique sandwich offerings that can mix different cultural sandwich inspirations and ingredients into their menus.