For those who are addicted to the sweetness of French macarons, this macaron coin purse isn't only shaped like a macaron, but it also smells just like the delicious pastry treat.
These adorable macaron-scented coin purses take macaron-inspired fashion to the next level. Available in an array of popular French macaron scents like chocolate, mint, strawberry and orange, fashionistas can carry their change around in one sweet-smelling accessory. The coin purse is designed with a subtle leather-like fabric to look identical to a miniature, circular macaron cookie. The fabric is then infused with a delicious macaron scent of your choice that is guaranteed to continue to smell delicious. The typical French macaron filling is replaced with a stylish colored zipper to safely tuck away all your change.
These Macaron-Shaped Coin Purses Smell Like French Macarons
1. Scented Fashion Accessories - The trend of creating scented fashion accessories like these macaron coin purses can be expanded to other accessories like bracelets, necklaces, and hair clips.
2. Food-inspired Design - This macaron coin purse demonstrates the trend of using popular food items as design inspiration across a variety of products such as phone cases, household items, and clothing.
3. Multi-sensory Products - With this macaron coin purse, the use of scent enhances the product experience, suggesting that multi-sensory products incorporating sights, tastes, and smells can disrupt a variety of industries like fashion, beauty, and entertainment.
1. Fashion - Fashion designers and companies can incorporate scented accessories and food-inspired designs into their products for a unique and innovative product line.
2. Consumer Goods - Consumer goods companies can develop unique multi-sensory products that incorporate new or unexpected features that can create a unique user experience and differentiate from the competition.
3. Hospitality - The hospitality industry can create multi-sensory experiences that elevate the customer experience by incorporating scents, tastes and other features that enhance the ambiance and design of their hotels, restaurants or spas.