Traditional gluten-free pizzas can be as stomach-turning as regular pizza to those who suffer from the Celiac disease and especially to those who don't; yet the French Fry Pizza can change all of that. Since french fries themselves are gluten-free, if prepared in the right way, when the dough is swapped out for them, problem solved! The French Fry Pizza is delicious and more easily digestible.
Created by Clifford Endo, the New York-based mastermind behind Foodinese, the French Fry Pizza is comprised of a layer of french fries that are held together with melted mozzarella cheese and topped with pepperoni. Of course, the toppings are up to the person making the French Fry Pizza, so it can be vegetarian as well.
Clifford Endo of Foodinese Creates a Clever Gluten-Free Pizza
1. Gluten-free Pizza - Opportunity for innovative gluten-free pizza alternatives using unconventional ingredients like french fries.
2. Digestible Pizzas - Disruptive opportunity to create pizzas that are more easily digestible by swapping traditional dough with gluten-free alternatives.
3. Vegetarian Pizzas - Growing demand for unique and delicious vegetarian pizza options, such as the French Fry Pizza.
1. Food and Beverage - Innovations in gluten-free pizza can open doors for new products and offerings in the food and beverage industry.
2. Fast Food - Fast food chains can explore the idea of adding french fry pizzas to their menus, catering to gluten-free and vegetarian customers.
3. Health and Wellness - The concept of easily digestible pizzas can disrupt the health and wellness industry, offering alternative options for individuals with dietary restrictions.