To honor the historic 13-night run 'Phish' is having at Madison Square Garden, Ben & Jerry's is releasing an exclusive new flavor -- 'Freezer Reprise.'
This tasty new flavor is made up of sweet cream ice cream with a vanilla glaze, chocolate donut swirl, chucks of chocolate donut and the brand's signature 'fudge Phish pieces.'
Freezer Reprisal will make its first appearance on the opening night of the run on July 21st. Ben & Jerry's hasn't announced whether the flavor will be available outside of the Phish 'Bakers Dozen' run, so fans that are eager to give it a try should take the plunge and snag a ticket to one of the 13 nights. All of the proceeds from donations towards Freezer Reprise and sales of its accompanying t-shirt will go to the 'WaterWheel Foundation,' Phish's charity.
Ben & Jerry's is Honoring Phish With a New Flavor Called 'Freezer Reprise'
1. Donut Ice Creams - Incorporate donut flavors and textures into ice cream to create unique dessert experiences.
2. Exclusive Flavors - Create exclusive flavors for special events or collaborations to generate excitement and boost sales.
3. Charitable Partnerships - Partner with charities to create limited edition products with proceeds going towards a good cause.
1. Ice Cream - Ice cream companies can innovate by creating new flavors and textures incorporating popular pastry flavors like donuts.
2. Event Planning - Event planners can collaborate with businesses to create exclusive flavors for special occasions or collaborations.
3. Nonprofit - Nonprofits can partner with businesses to create limited edition products as a way to raise funds for their organization.