Shot by Yu Tsai, the Free Soul Spring 2011 Campaign features hot models Angela Lindvall & Andres Velencoso Segura. Following an African safari motif, the photographs in this campaign are smoking hot as the models explore more than just the wild outdoors.
The clothes on display in the Free Soul 2011 campaign have a rough and rugged look, making the safari background a well-suited choice. If this is what going on a safari looks like, count me in!
The Free Soul Spring 2011 Campaign is Sensually Seductive
1. Eco-safari Fashion - Opportunity for fashion companies to create sustainable and stylish apparel for eco-friendly safari tours.
2. Wildlife Conservation Tourism - Travel industry can collaborate with conservation organizations to promote responsible wildlife tourism on safaris.
3. Virtual Reality Safari Experience - Opportunity for innovation of a virtual reality (VR) platform offering immersive and interactive safari experiences remotely.
1. Fashion Industry - Fashion companies can incorporate safari-inspired designs and sustainability in their collections.
2. Travel and Tourism Industry - Organizations can promote eco-friendly and responsible wildlife tourism on safaris.
3. Virtual Reality Industry - Opportunity for innovation and development of VR technology as a tool to enhance safari experiences remotely.