Non-dairy coffee and drink popularity is surging as consumers seek out ways to avoid animal ingredients for health and/or environmental reasons, which is seeing brands respond with new options like the Starbucks Bottled Frappuccino with Almond Milk line.
The line comes in Mocha and Vanilla flavor options, and are conveniently prepackaged to let consumers access a dairy-free coffee option whenever they want. The drinks are also reported to contain 40% less calories compared to the original dairy version, which will come as welcome news to those seeking to decrease their intake of unwanted calories.
The Starbucks Bottled Frappuccino with Almond Milk line will come in 13.7 ounce glass bottles and are likely to become a favorite amongst discerning coffee connoisseurs.
Image Credit: Starbucks
The Starbucks Bottled Frappuccino with Almond Milk Line is Tasty
1. Non-dairy Coffee - Opportunity for brands to develop innovative non-dairy coffee options that cater to the growing health and environmental-conscious consumer base.
2. Dairy-free Products - Potential for the development of more prepackaged dairy-free options beyond coffee, catering to consumers looking to avoid animal ingredients.
3. Calorie Conscious Beverages - Space for the creation of more low-calorie beverage options that provide a healthier alternative to traditional dairy products.
1. Beverage Industry - Innovation and expansion opportunities for beverage companies to tap into the rising demand for non-dairy coffee and dairy-free products.
2. Plant-based Food Industry - Potential for plant-based food companies to develop and market more dairy-free options to meet the needs of health and environmentally conscious consumers.
3. Packaging Industry - Demand for eco-friendly and convenient packaging solutions for prepackaged non-dairy coffee and other dairy-free beverages.