For the first time ever, award-winning craft beer from Four Corners Brewing Co. will be available outside of Texas, capitalizing on the growing popularity of traditional Mexican import beers and demand for craft brews. Four Corners Brewing Co.'s creations are being introduced to Southern California, including the flagship El Chingón IPA and the all-new El Grito Lager.
The brewery's craft beers boldly celebrate a Mexican-American bicultural heritage and feature colorful lotería-inspired branding. While El Chingón IPA boasts 7.3% ABV and a malt-forward flavor profile, El Grito Lager is said to "[balance] a traditional pilsner malt with Huell Melon hops, which add hints of citrus notes and a slight floral aroma," with a lower ABV of 4.4% that's light, crisp, sessionable and ideal for enjoying in the sunny California weather.
Four Corners Brewing Co. is Launching El Chingón IPA & El Grito Lager
1. Mexican-american Craft Beers - Craft breweries creating Mexican-American inspired beers for wider distribution.
2. Lotería-inspired Branding - Use of colorful, culturally relevant themes in craft beer branding.
3. Balancing Tradition and Innovation - Incorporating traditional Mexican ingredients and flavors into craft beer while experimenting with new brewing techniques.
1. Craft Beer - Craft breweries looking to appeal to a wider audience with innovative and culturally relevant beers.
2. Food and Beverage - Restaurants and bars seeking to offer unique and diverse drink options to customers.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Agencies seeking to promote culturally relevant branding and messaging in the craft beer industry.