The Fossil Fuel Economy infographic by Vouchercloud considers how the price of oil affects not only the economy, but every aspect of our lives.
The effects of oil price fluctuations are far more pervasive than we might initially think. As an example, a drop in the cost of crude oil could potentially reduce the price of condoms and lead to higher rates of safer sex. Moreover, changes in oil prices have the power to affect our thought processes and behaviors. For instance, every ten-percent drop in gas prices corresponds with a one-percent increase in consumers considering more fuel-efficient vehicles.
Those interested in the mysterious ways in which the fossil fuel economy affects seemingly unrelated aspects of our personal lives should take a moment to browse this Vouchercloud infographic.
The Fossil Fuel Economy Infographic Considers Global Impacts
1. Oil Price Fluctuations - Opportunity to analyze and predict the effects of oil price fluctuations on various aspects of the economy and personal lives.
2. Behavioral Effects of Oil Prices - Potential to study the impact of oil prices on consumer behavior and decision-making.
3. Unintended Consequences of Oil Price Changes - Exploration of unexpected consequences of oil price changes on different industries and sectors.
1. Automotive Industry - Possibility to develop more fuel-efficient vehicles to meet the rising demand driven by changes in oil prices.
2. Healthcare Industry - Chance to explore the influence of oil price changes on the pricing and availability of healthcare products like condoms.
3. Economic Forecasting Industry - Opportunity to provide accurate forecasting services for businesses affected by oil price fluctuations.