GapKids is preparing children for the classroom with its heartfelt 'Forward With' campaign -- a series of short ad spots that are equal parts adorable and motivational.
The clever camping is spreading the idea that dressing for school plays a more important role than how one looks. Each ad explores a different theme of progression featuring themes of confidence, creativity and mindfulness. The inclusive ads feature the voices and faces of children as they relay powerful messages of kindness and acceptance to the audience. A particularly powerful ad titled 'Mantra' sees a classroom of kids passionately reciting a daily chant. The kids can be heard repeating the phrases "I can do anything I put my mind to," and "We push through anything."
The clever campaign aligns Gap Kids' clothing with messages of confidence and empowerment, reminding the consumer that clothing is a powerful tool for self-expression.
GapKids' Forward With Campaign Boasts Confidence and Acceptance
1. Motivational Classroom Ads - Opportunities for creating emotionally-driven advertising campaigns that empower youngsters in various areas of self-awareness.
2. Inclusive Marketing - Opportunities to develop campaigns that show the diversity of social groups and support empowerment, acceptance, and equality in all aspects of life.
3. Clothing for Positive Self-expression - Opportunities to create clothing designs that inspire confidence and positivity in children's daily lives.
1. Clothing Retail - Opportunities for brands to market children’s clothing as a medium for empowerment and self-expression.
2. Education - Opportunities for educators to implement ad campaigns with positive social messages to promote confidence, creativity, and mindfulness in classrooms.
3. Digital Marketing - Opportunities for digital marketing teams to create engaging ad spots designed to motivate children and influence their parents towards purchasing clothing with positive brand values.