Formula Z Cosmetics, the beauty brand created by 17-year-old makeup artist Zach Dishinger, recently launched its new Luxe Diamond Glosses, which support The Trevor Project. 50% of the net proceeds from the sale of the Mission Z sparkling Luxe Diamond Glosses are set to be donated to the suicide prevention and crisis intervention organization for LGBTQ youth.
The Luxe Diamond Glosses add lightweight, non-sticky shine to lips, all the while moisturizing them with ingredients like shea butter, sunflower and jojoba oils. The glossy lip products are offered in shades like Obsessed, the multi-reflective magenta Superstar and Boss, a rose gold shimmer. These lip glosses have the potential to be used on their own or combined with other Formula Z Cosmetics lip products for enhanced shine.
The beauty brand is now expanding into Bloomingdale's through the Pride for All installation.
Formula Z Cosmetics' Luxe Diamond Glosses Support The Trevor Project
1. Charitable Makeup - The trend of beauty brands creating products that support charitable causes opens up opportunities for disruptive innovation in the cosmetics industry.
2. LGBTQ Youth Support - The increasing focus on supporting LGBTQ youth through product sales presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in the beauty and social activism industries.
3. Youth Entrepreneurship - The rise of young entrepreneurs like Zach Dishinger, who created Formula Z Cosmetics, highlights the potential for disruptive innovation in the beauty and entrepreneurship industries.
1. Cosmetics - The cosmetics industry can explore disruptive innovation by aligning products with charitable causes and supporting organizations like The Trevor Project.
2. Social Activism - The social activism industry can find disruptive innovation opportunities by collaborating with beauty brands and leveraging their products to support important causes.
3. Youth Empowerment - The empowerment of young entrepreneurs in industries like beauty showcases the potential for disruptive innovation in supporting and encouraging youth entrepreneurship.