Forgotten Boardwalk is a Cherry Hill-based brewery which recently entered the market for hard seltzers -- a beverage that was once "a newcomer to the alcohol scene [...] but is now a booming industry."
To tap this market, Forgotten Boardwalk Brewery is adding a lightweight, refreshing option to its roaster of beers. The new product goes by the name of J'aime Sparked Seltzer and it is identified first and foremost with a tangy flavor.
There are three main ingredients that set apart Forgotten Boardwalk's new product from competitors. The alcoholic beverage is made with tangerine and it is then supplemented with white tea from Tavalon (which is a tea distributor from New Jersey) and hibiscus which is reported to add "a kiss of rose color."
Forgotten Boardwalk Launches the J'aime Sparked Seltzer
1. Tangerine-infused Alcoholic Beverages - Opportunity for brands to create innovative alcoholic beverages infused with the tangy and refreshing flavor of tangerine.
2. Expansion of Hard Seltzer Market - The demand for hard seltzers continues to grow, presenting an opportunity for new players to enter this booming industry.
3. Enhanced Flavor Profiles in Hard Seltzers - Using unique ingredients like white tea and hibiscus to add interesting flavor profiles to hard seltzers brings innovation to the market.
1. Alcoholic Beverage Manufacturing - Manufacturers have the opportunity to tap into the growing hard seltzer market and diversify their product offerings.
2. Tea Distribution - Tea distributors can explore partnerships to supply unique ingredients, such as white tea, to beverage companies seeking to create innovative flavors.
3. Brewery - Breweries can expand their product lines by incorporating hard seltzers infused with tangy flavors like tangerine, catering to the increasing demand in the market.