The Foot Soldier Blanket would have come in mighty handy during the ice storm that hit Canada this winter, knocking out power for days on end. Channeling the construction of army-issued blankets, it incorporates a double cloth method as well as original military specifications. Ever wonder how soldiers stayed warm in a variety of climates? With their own Foot Soldier Blanket, of course.
Designed by Cadet, the Foot Soldier Blanket is made out of pure wool material, which makes it 100% moth-proof. It can also be washed and dried in the machine. With its dark grey color broken up by only two black and yellow stripes, the Foot Soldier Blanket is not only a practical option, but also a good-looking one.
The Foot Soldier Blanket by Cadet is Made for Tough Guys
1. Military-inspired Blankets - Opportunity for companies to create durable and functional blankets that draw inspiration from army-issued blankets.
2. Moth-proof Materials - Opportunity for material suppliers to develop moth-proof fabrics that can be used in various products.
3. Machine Washable Wool - Opportunity for textile manufacturers to produce wool products that are machine washable, providing convenience for consumers.
1. Outdoor Gear and Apparel - Opportunity for outdoor gear companies to incorporate military-inspired design elements into their products.
2. Home Textiles - Opportunity for home textile manufacturers to create moth-proof blankets and other products for consumers.
3. Textile Care and Maintenance - Opportunity for companies in the textile care industry to develop products and processes for machine washing and drying wool materials.