The Fontega Chicken Sandwiches are making a return to Panera stores across the nation with an exciting giveaway offer. Panera is bringing the sandwich back to its restaurants after more than 550 guests shared their yearnings for the cheesy and delicious menu item.
The first 500 MyPanera Members that reply to Panera's Tweet using the tag #FrontegaFun will receive a free sandwich to honor the relaunch. Each sandwich is made with smoked pulled chicken, melted mozzarella cheese, tomatoes, red onions, fresh basil, and chipotle sauce on black pepper focaccia. After much demand, the Toasted Fontega Chicken Sandwich is now available again nationwide in stores and online. Customers can order digitally via the Panera app, online, or at an in-store kiosk.
Image Credit: Panera
Panera Celebrates the Return of its Fontega Chicken Sandwiches
1. Food Giveaway Promotions - Using social media to offer free food item giveaways to generate buzz and customer engagement.
2. Customer Feedback-driven Product Launches - Brands consider customer feedback when bringing popular discontinued products back to restaurant menus.
3. Mobile Ordering - Customers can order and pay for their food using their mobile devices via restaurants' mobile apps.
1. Fast Food Industry - Fast food chains could benefit from offering food giveaway promotions and using customer feedback to relaunch popular menu items.
2. Social Media Industry - Social media platforms could benefit from partnering with restaurants to offer free food giveaways to their users.
3. Mobile App Industry - Restaurants could partner with app developers to create digital ordering platforms and benefit from mobile ordering.