In order to help people spread the love on Valentine's Day, this romantic flower marketing stunt was set up by Funnyhowflowersdothat.co.uk.
Just as there have been drones used to carry around sprigs of mistletoe at Christmas, the #cupidrone was sent out to share roses with unsuspecting people and create moments of romance. The red drone dropped flowers from the sky in Verona, the romantic city that's home to Romeo and Juliet. As the drone dropped single stem roses, it was as though the unmanned air vehicle was like cupid shooting arrows down at pairs of lovers on the streets. Although it's a simple stunt, it makes a great video, plus it's a clever way to reinforce the effect that the gesture of giving even a single rose can have.
This Flower Marketing Stunt Involves a Romantic UAV
1. Drone Marketing - Using drones as a marketing tool to create unique and memorable experiences.
2. Delivery Drones - Utilizing drones for efficient and innovative delivery services.
3. Romantic Gadgets - Developing technology that enhances romantic experiences and gestures.
1. Marketing - Opportunity to leverage drones as a creative and attention-grabbing marketing strategy.
2. Logistics - Potential for using delivery drones to revolutionize the way goods are transported and delivered.
3. Consumer Electronics - Creating gadgets and technologies that enhance romantic moments and experiences.