Tin Shun But has designed a floating columbarium to solve Hong Kong’s growing problem of having too many ashes and urns and nowhere to put them. His floating cemetery would provide much needed space for urns in addition to a peaceful resting place.
Hong Kong is a small city with a lot of people. Tin Shun But’s floating columbarium makes a ton of sense. Putting the ashes of a loved one on a mantle isn’t for everyone, after all. A seaside resting place is a perfect solution to a growing problem.
Tin Shun But Designs a Floating Columbarium for Hong Kong
1. Floating Columbariums - The trend of floating columbariums offers a innovative solution to the problem of limited space for urns and ashes in crowded cities like Hong Kong.
2. Alternative Resting Places - The trend of alternative resting places, such as floating columbariums, provides a peaceful and unique option for the final resting place of loved ones.
3. Space Optimization - The trend of designing floating columbariums focuses on optimizing available space and finding creative solutions for accommodating increasing numbers of urns.
1. Funeral Services - The funeral services industry can explore the opportunity to incorporate floating columbariums as a unique and attractive option for customers seeking alternative resting places.
2. Architecture and Design - The architecture and design industry can explore innovative designs and concepts for creating floating columbariums that are both aesthetically pleasing and functional.
3. Sustainable Solutions - The trend of floating columbariums presents an opportunity for the sustainable solutions industry to contribute to environmentally friendly methods of handling the increasing number of urns and ashes.