For those who love minty flavors, trying out a flavored toothpaste with a spicy kick like cinnamon seems like a very daring thing to do. But for the ultra adventurous, there's wasabi toothpaste, which is made to taste and make your mouth burn just like green horseradish.
The packaging for the product even looks like a tube of wasabi, and Village Vanguard notes that the toothpaste could make a great prank, even though it was actually developed to be used as a real toothpaste. As far as the taste of this toothpaste, Village Vanguard describes that "As soon as you put it in your mouth, the smell and familiar burning sensation you get from eating wasabi spreads throughout."
Wasabi-Flavored Toothpaste Will Definitely Wake You Up in the Morning
1. Spicy Flavored Toothpastes - Opportunity for toothpaste manufacturers to create unique and adventurous flavors to cater to consumers seeking new experiences.
2. Novelty Packaging - Opportunity for packaging companies to design unique and attention-grabbing packaging that reflects the flavor and character of the product.
3. Prank Products - Opportunity for companies to tap into the market of prank products by creating unconventional items that can be used for practical jokes or humorous purposes.
1. Oral Care - Disruptive innovation opportunity to develop new, bold flavors for toothpaste and expand product offerings beyond traditional mint variations.
2. Packaging - Disruptive innovation opportunity to design creative and eye-catching packaging for various consumer products, attracting attention and differentiating from competitors.
3. Recreational Products - Disruptive innovation opportunity to create unconventional and novelty products that cater to consumers looking for unique, fun, and potentially prank-related items.