Borden Dairy created a trio of limited-edition fair-inspired flavored milk products that State Fair of Texas visitors will actually be able to sample in October. The colorful and sweet whole milk flavors include Banana Taffy, Blueberry Cobbler and Cotton Candy, representing the top flavors as chosen by Borden's social media fans with a vote earlier this summer.
With these products, Borden Dairy is focusing its efforts on creating innovative products from consumer insights and by offering a taste of these flavored milks at the State Fair of Texas, the brand is making it feel as though fans are able to sample the freshest creations from its innovation lab. At the fair, fans of all ages will also be able to meet with the brand's mascot Elsie and vote for the flavor they prefer best.
Borden Dairy's Flavored Milk Tastes Like Cotton Candy, Cobbler & Taffy
1. Limited-edition Flavored Milks - Creating limited-edition flavored milks based on consumer insights can lead to brand loyalty and new product development opportunities.
2. Fair-inspired Flavors - Incorporating fun fair themes into product flavors can create excitement and buzz around a brand.
3. Social Media Fan Voting - Engaging with social media fans through product voting can increase brand engagement and provide valuable insights for future product development.
1. Dairy - The dairy industry can leverage consumer insights and fun product themes to create unique and memorable products.
2. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can incorporate fun and playful themes into product development to capture consumer attention and create memorable brand experiences.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising industries can use social media to build brand engagement through consumer voting and interaction.