Fetiche Design's R540 Rocking Bench was designed by Carolina Armellini and Paulo Biacchi with the woven garden seats of their childhoods in Brazil in mind.
The woven threads in the Fetiche Design R540 Rocking Bench allow for an ergonomic design that looks good and feels even better. I'm particularly fond of the emotional ties the chair has to the designers' childhoods. Check out some more innovative benches below.
Implications - In the last few years, there has been a passionate consumer fervor for products that are reminiscent of products in the 80s, 70s and 60s. One of the best ways a company can capitalize on this movement is by combining 21st Century technology with vintage designs. By attaching technological developments with retro designs, the company offers consumers the best of both worlds.
Fetiche Design's R540 Rocking Bench Channels Garden Chairs
1. Nostalgic Design - Combining vintage designs with modern technology presents disruptive innovation opportunities in various industries.
2. Ergonomic Seating - Incorporating ergonomic design elements into seating products can provide a competitive advantage in the furniture industry.
3. Woven Furniture - Exploring the use of woven materials in furniture design presents opportunities for innovation and differentiation.
1. Furniture - Incorporating nostalgic and ergonomic design elements into furniture products can appeal to a broad consumer base and increase sales.
2. Home Decor - Using woven materials in the design of home decor accessories such as pillows, rugs, and curtains can provide a unique and stylish touch.
3. Outdoor Living - Developing outdoor furniture products that incorporate ergonomic design and woven materials can offer a comfortable and stylish option for consumers to enhance their outdoor living space.