To really celebrate the Festival of Love, the organizers were looking for an installation that embodies this type of emotion. Luke Morgan and Morag Myerscough were the two most suited for the job, and the team came up with a design that's anything but plain.
The installation has an extremely colorful facade, with various words exuding the emotion of love on the front. Various patterns were also used, giving the entire structure quite a psychedelic aesthetic of something you would most likely find from the 60s or 70s. According to DesignBoom, the festival will take place over "a series of weekends [that] will explore the seven ancient greek themes of love through an array of workshops, performances and installations."
If this installation is any indication, the overall atmosphere will be vibrant and memorable.
Photo Credits: designboom, studiomyerscough
The Temple of Agape was Completed for the Festival of Love
1. Psychedelic Installations - Creating installations with a 60s or 70s psychedelic aesthetic could attract visitors interested in vintage culture and art.
2. Emotion-based Installations - Designing installations that embody emotions, such as love, could create immersive experiences for festival-goers and art enthusiasts.
3. Interactive Installations - Integrating interactive features into installations, such as workshops and performances, could increase engagement and participation from visitors and promote creativity.
1. Art Installations - Art installations could benefit from incorporating emotions, vintage aesthetics and interactivity into their designs, thus attracting visitors interested in immersive experiences and creativity.
2. Festival and Event Planning - Festival and event planners could consider creating thematic events based on emotions or vintage trends to attract attendees and differentiate from other events through unique installations.
3. Marketing and Branding - Marketing agencies and brands could use emotional, interactive installations as experiential marketing to engage customers and create memorable experiences that tie into the brand or product being advertised.