As a variation on classic artisan condiments, many consumers are turning to fermented condiments that are flavorful and enriched with numerous health benefits.
GloryBee’s Artisan Fermented Honey is made with pure longan honey in Thailand using a natural fermentation process that excludes artificial colors and preservatives. To the formula, green tea is added to slightly reduce the acidity that the fermentation process brings on, creating a finished flavor that is at once sweet and tart. The versatile condiment is said to lend itself well to a variety of sweet and savory applications, as it may be used to season vegetables and meats, as well as add flavor to salads or even teas and water.
The innovative GloryBee product was recently recognized as the Best New Condiment in the NEXTY Awards.
GloryBee's Versatile Fermented Condiment is Sweet and Tart
1. Fermented Condiments - The rising popularity of fermented condiments presents opportunities for companies to create unique flavors and incorporate health benefits.
2. Artisanal Products - As consumers seek out unique, high-quality products, there is potential for companies to develop artisanal fermented condiments using natural and organic ingredients.
3. Versatile Flavors - The versatility of fermented honey condiments opens up possibilities for their use in a variety of dishes and beverages, from sweet to savory.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can capitalize on the growing demand for fermented condiments, creating new product lines and flavors that appeal to health-conscious consumers.
2. Natural and Organic Products - Natural and organic brands can use GloryBee's fermented honey as inspiration to create their own fermented condiments using similar all-natural processes and ingredients.
3. Cooking and Recipe Apps - Cooking and recipe apps could potentially partner with companies to feature fermented honey condiments as versatile ingredients in a variety of dishes, expanding their use beyond traditional condiments.