Fatherhood presents new challenges for Millennial men, who are continuing to be more involved in the lives of their children than previous generations, which explains the success of the newly launched Fatherly Podcast.
The podcast is hosted by the Fatherly blog's editor, Joshua David Stein, and is described as
the "perfect podcast for imperfect parents." Each week, the interview-style podcast invites new guests to discuss the joys and challenges of being a modern dad. In addition, the episodes feature a segment titled “Oh, hey science,” in which the host discusses the latest fatherhood-related research, data and advice from scholars and academics.
Perfect for the busy Millennial dad, the Fatherly Podcast is "bringing private sentiment into the public square."
Image Credit: Fatherly podcast
The Fatherly Podcast Discusses the Joys and Challenges of Fatherhood
1. Millennial Parenting - Opportunity for innovative products and services that cater to the specific needs and challenges of Millennial parents.
2. Podcast Boom - Opportunity to create niche podcasts that target specific audiences, such as Millennial dads, and offer unique perspectives and insights.
3. Data-driven Parenting - Opportunity to leverage research and data to provide evidence-based parenting advice and support, addressing the needs of modern dads.
1. Parenting Products - Opportunity to develop and market innovative products that cater to the needs and preferences of Millennial parents.
2. Podcasting - Opportunity to capitalize on the growing popularity of podcasts by creating specialized content for niche audiences, such as Millennial dads.
3. Parenting Services - Opportunity to offer data-driven parenting support services, leveraging research and technology to meet the needs of modern fathers.