This powerful advertisement created by Print Mood does something not typically seen in advertising; it shows four rival companies coming together for one cause.
The advertisement was done to show support in the wake of the tragic Boston Marathon bombings. It reads the words “Today we are all in the same team.” The quote suggests that the competitive companies will settle differences for a greater cause.
The four companies include Nike, New Balance, Adidas and Puma. These four make up some of the most successful athletics clothing and supplies companies in the world. The idea of them recognizing that this tragedy is greater than the competition they hold with each other will resonate well with consumers.
This Ad by Print Mood Depicts Rival Companies Teaming Up for Boston
1. Collaborative Advertising - Opportunity for brands to form alliances and work together for a common cause, highlighting unity and social good.
2. Identifying Shared Values - Recognizing the importance of shared values among competitors and leveraging them to create impactful advertising campaigns.
3. Emphasizing Community Support - Highlighting the power of community support in times of crisis and how it can bring together even rival companies.
1. Athletic Apparel - Opportunity for athletic apparel companies to showcase their commitment to social causes and the community, positioning themselves as socially responsible brands.
2. Advertising and Marketing - Opportunity for advertising and marketing agencies to develop collaborative campaigns that promote unity and support in the wake of tragedies.
3. Corporate Social Responsibility - Opportunity for companies to showcase their commitment to corporate social responsibility and engage consumers by demonstrating their support for important causes.