Food, art and fun. Some people just love burgers, but would you go so far as to wear a Burger dress with buns, beef and lettuce? Hmm, not me.
However, this gallery shows a selection of tributes to the bun-encased patties, from a plate of fabric burgers and burger cakes to Lego and pumpkin burgers. People love these old school sandwiches!!
Where I'm from, people are brought up eating dark ryebread (because that gives you big muscles) and are told that fast food is bad for you. Very bad… I actually didn't have my first hotdog until I was 20 years old and couldn’t believe what I had been missing. Fast carbs and a rush of blood sugar going to your head after a night out. Sweet. I had two straight away... but that's our secret, OK?
Burgers as Inedible Art
1. Burger Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Fashion brands can collaborate with fast food chains to create burger-themed clothing and accessories, tapping into the popularity of food-inspired fashion.
2. Edible Art - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Artists and chefs can push the boundaries of creativity by creating visually stunning burger-themed art installations that are both edible and visually captivating.
3. Burger Culture - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Establishing burger-themed experiences such as pop-up burger museums, festivals, and events can cater to the growing demand for unique food experiences and immersive cultural activities.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborations between fashion brands and fast food chains can create unique apparel and accessories that merge fast food and fashion, appealing to a diverse consumer base.
2. Art - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Artists can redefine the boundaries of art by using food as a medium, creating burger-inspired installations and sculptures that engage and challenge viewers' perception of art itself.
3. Food and Beverage - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Restaurants and food companies can cater to the burger craze by offering innovative burger creations, themed dining experiences, and collaborations with artists and fashion brands to enhance the overall dining experience.