Burgers are the perfect backyard barbecue food and Vancouver's Burgerland Smash Up takes care of curating all the best components with its burger kits. The DIY ready-to-cook Smashburgers kits share four portions of grass-fed, organic Smashburgers that can be enjoyed in different ways.
With the California UP-N-DOWN Kit, inspired by the Double-Double hamburger recipe at In-N-Out, Burgerland Smash Up offers real American cheese, potato rolls, tomato slices, Secret Sauce and more. The Classic American Cheese Kit is simpler but no less satisfying with mustard, cheese and slices of pickles. Assembling the burgers is especially easy thanks to a recipe instruction card that's paired with a video link.
With all the ingredients pre-measured, the burger kits help to feed groups and reduce waste.
Burgerland Smash Up Creates Smashburger Kits with Patties & Toppings
1. Ready-to-cook Meal Kits - There is an opportunity for food companies to create similar ready-to-cook meal kits for other classic dishes that are easy to prepare at home.
2. DIY Food Kits - There is an opportunity to expand the DIY food kit trend to other cuisines and dishes with unique flavor profiles.
3. Organic and Grass-fed Food Options - There is an opportunity for food companies to offer more organic and grass-fed options in their ready-to-cook meal kits to attract health-conscious consumers.
1. Food - The food industry can innovate with more ready-to-cook meal kits for various dishes using sustainable and fresh ingredients.
2. Meal Delivery - The meal delivery industry can incorporate DIY food kits as part of their services to appeal to customers who enjoy cooking at home.
3. Home Cooking Appliances - Home cooking appliance companies could market their products in conjunction with the trend of ready-to-cook meal kits.