When old boats wash up on shore as dented and dilapidated, it seems as though they are just destined to turn into rusted relics, but the 'Fashion for Home' Shipwood Dark Shelf gives them new life and a polished look.
The units were all once Chinese riverboats, as you can almost tell from the decorative planks that each have distinguishing divots. The open concept design is constructed purely out of recycled ship substance that lends a rustic look to it that can't quite be manufactured. In between each shelf is a ladder-like slat to kick up the quaint notch on the design that comes complete with a gold plate to mark the origin and age of its materials.
The Fashion for Home Shipwood Dark Shelf can be that one hunk of history in your home that doesn't have to look like an old fashioned eye-sore in order to be authentic.
The 'Fashion for Home' Shipwood Dark Shelf is Soaked in History
1. Reclaimed Materials - Utilizing old and discarded materials to create new and unique products.
2. Open Concept Design - Creating furniture and products with a minimalistic and open design aesthetic.
3. Rustic Aesthetics - Embracing the charm and appeal of rugged and weathered appearances in design.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - Incorporating reclaimed materials and rustic aesthetics into furniture production for eco-conscious consumers.
2. Home Decor - Offering open concept design pieces with a rustic aesthetic to enhance interior decor.
3. Sustainable Design - Exploring innovative ways to repurpose materials and create eco-friendly products in various industries.