Nothing rings in the fall season like the reemergence of the Pumpkin Spice Latte, but Starbucks Japan has just released three new fall-inspired beverages to serve as alternatives to the caffeinated treat.
The daring new flavors include the 'Grapy Grape and Tea Jelly Frappuccino,' as well as the 'Grapy Grape and Tea,' and a 'Hojicha Cream Frappuccino.' The grape variations feature a fruity pink colorway, that's said to be as delicious as it looks, helping the drinker to reminisce on the sweet scents of the summer. The Hojicha Cream drink maintains a more seasonal aesthetic, as its green tea leaves are toasted prior to brewing, resulting in a full flavor profile that contains warm and rich spices.
The perfectly Instagrammable beverages are currently only available in Japan, but the company hope for an eventual global expansion.
Starbucks Japan Just Released Three New Seasonal Drinks
1. Fall-inspired Beverages - Opportunity for other coffee chains to create unique and innovative fall-inspired drinks.
2. Fruity Flavored Beverages - Potential for beverage companies to experiment with unique fruit flavors in their products.
3. Seasonal Aesthetic - Opportunity for brands to create visually appealing and seasonally themed drinks to attract customers.
1. Coffee Chains - Opportunity for coffee chains to capitalize on the fall season and offer their own unique fall-inspired beverages.
2. Beverage Companies - Opportunity for beverage companies to create new and exciting fruit-flavored drinks for their customers.
3. Food and Beverage Retailers - Opportunity for food and beverage retailers to stock and promote seasonal drinks that have a visually appealing aesthetic.