The Way of Will Face Mask Refreshing Spray was designed to help keep your facial covering fresh in-between wears. For those who wear face masks for extended periods of time, the air can get stale and even malodorous after several hours and this new spray combats this with its relaxing, odor-combatting lavender essential oil and clarifying tea tree essential oil.
Combined, these essential oils will give your face mask new life between wears so you can comfortably continue wearing your mask and breathing easily, keeping those around you safe–"no matter how long your mask stays on for the day."
Consumers can purchase the Way of Will Face Mask Refreshing Spray online and in select retailers for CAD $ 14.50.
Image Credit: Way Of Will
This Spray Helps Masks Stay Fresh with Odor-Combatting Essential Oil
1. Face Mask Refreshing Sprays - A new trend in personal care products that could expand to other categories like clothing and shoes with odor-combatting solutions.
2. Odor-combatting Solutions - A growing trend in consumer products sector that leverages essential oils to refresh and improve the life of products.
3. Extended Personal Protective Equipment Wear - A trend in the market for longer usage duration of face masks and other PPEs driving innovations like this face mask refreshing spray.
1. Personal Care Products - The personal care products industry could produce more products similar to the Way of Will Face Mask refreshing spray to keep face masks, clothing and shoes fresh.
2. Consumer Products - Other categories in consumer products like clothing and shoes could use similar odor-combatting solutions using essential oils.
3. Healthcare Industry - The healthcare industry could leverage similar technology to refresh and deodorize medical equipment used by medical professionals resulting in a safer and more pleasant environment for patients and medical professionals.