'Move It' is a connected fitness device that helps consumers exercise at home and track their progress. As more and more consumers choose to work out in the comfort of their own home, this device provides an all-in-one solution for cardio and muscle endurance training.
Move It acts as a personal gym in that it provides all of the fitness equipment one needs to exercise at home. But unlike ordinary gym equipment, Movie It is equipped with 3D gyro sensors, pressure sensors, infrared sensors and radio frequency sensors that can be used to monitor the user's progress. Not only can the device track how often the user is working out, but it can also provide guidance for specific exercises and routines. All of this information is then sent to the accompanying Move It App, which provides a platform for users to track their progress and even share their fitness journey with others.
Move It is currently running an Indiegogo campaign to bring its connected home gym experience to consumers.
The 'Move It' Device Helps Consumers Exercise at Home
1. Connected Home Gym Equipment - As consumers increasingly choose to work out from home, fitness equipment that integrates with technology will disrupt traditional gym models.
2. Sensor-enabled Fitness Devices - Fitness devices that incorporate sensors to monitor progress and provide guidance for custom routines will enhance the at-home workout experience and encourage engagement.
3. All-in-one Fitness Solutions - Fitness equipment that provides a variety of exercises in one device will increase convenience and accessibility for consumers wanting to exercise at home.
1. Fitness Equipment Manufacturing - Manufacturers that incorporate advanced sensors and technology into at-home gym equipment will stay competitive in a market that is shifting towards home workouts.
2. Mobile App Development - Mobile app developers that can create fitness tracking apps with personalized exercise plans and social sharing features will gain popularity as at-home workouts become more prevalent.
3. Crowdfunding Platforms - As more innovative fitness products are released, crowdfunding platforms like Indiegogo will become crucial for funding start-ups and disruptive ideas in the fitness industry.