Brian O'Shea of Home Brew West has created an infographic for those looking to tour the beer festival scene in Europe.
If you find yourself in London from August 12th to the 16th, you can attend the Great British Beer Festival, an event that offers over 900 ales, ciders and foreign beers. Up to 55,000 people are expected to attend the event, which represents 350 breweries. The festival will have a circus theme. Meanwhile, in Belgium, the Belgium Beer Weekend will take place from the fifth to the seventh of September. Over fifty breweries will be providing the best beers the country has to offer. The event will also feature historical trivia and a parade procession.
The infographic, titled 'The Biggest Beer Festivals in Europe,' also covers the Czech Beer Festival, the Canstatter Volksfest and the Mondial De La Bier.
This Infographic Includes Europe's Biggest Beer Festivals
1. Beer Festival Tourism - Opportunity for travel and tourism companies to cater to beer enthusiasts looking to explore European beer festivals.
2. Craft Beer Market - Opportunity for craft breweries and beverage companies to capitalize on the growing popularity of beer festivals and expand their presence in Europe.
3. Interactive Beer Events - Opportunity for event planners and entertainment companies to create immersive and interactive experiences at beer festivals, incorporating themes and activities.
1. Travel and Tourism - The travel and tourism industry can benefit from the increased demand for beer festival tourism, providing packages, accommodations, and guided tours.
2. Craft Brewing - Craft breweries can leverage the popularity of beer festivals to showcase their unique brews and expand their customer base.
3. Event Planning - Event planning companies can offer specialized services to create memorable and engaging experiences at beer festivals, attracting attendees and sponsors.