Hispanic design studio Estudio Persona introduces its latest range of furniture entitled the 'Flow Collection.' Estudio Persona is the result of the works of industrial designer Emiliana Gonzales and conceptual artist Jessie Young. The Uruguayan duo blends their creative visions together in creating a narrative that balances a flow of functionality, product, and sculpture -- then translating that to furniture that communicates with space and the body. This is the foundation of all of Estudio Persona's work and the Flow collection draws a strong inspiration from Uruguayan culture, evolving from the natural way of how the two designers perceive the co-existence of space and sculpture.
The Flow series looks for light in a dark space or softness is harsh materials, eluding a consistent aura of movement with its folding and unfolding sculptures. The range is comprised of a sofa, stool, table, and lighting that all endure its own movement of formation and shadows played by shape and color.
Estudio Persona Debuts the Flow Collection at ICFF in NY
1. Flow Collection - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore the integration of functionality, product, and sculpture in furniture design.
2. Uruguayan Culture - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate cultural influences into furniture design to create unique and meaningful products.
3. Folding and Unfolding Sculptures - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Experiment with dynamic and transformable designs to create furniture that evokes movement and visual interest.
1. Furniture Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Redefine traditional furniture design by combining aesthetics, functionality, and cultural elements.
2. Interior Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate sculptural furniture pieces into interior design schemes to create visually striking and immersive spaces.
3. Art and Design Collaboration - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Foster collaboration between artists and designers to create furniture collections that blur the boundaries between art and functional design.