Belgian architect Bernard Dubois and Spanish designer Isaac Reina join creative forces to launch a chic minimalist furniture collection that can be effortlessly integrated into any home. It will make its debut later in February at the MANIERA Gallery, more specifically between February 19th and May 9th.
The incredibly chic minimalist furniture collection will feature eight different silhouettes, including chairs, a desk, a lamp, and more. Each stylish piece is made out of wood and then covered in natural or black tanned leather to add an elegant twist to the range.
The minimalist capsule communicates Bernard Dubois and Isaac Reina's sophisticated approach to design. The appearance of the furniture plays with shape to create relationships between two extremes -- from "playful and strict" to "contemporary and timeless."
Image Credit: MANIERA Gallery
Bernard Dubois & Isaac Reina Work on Eight Chic Designs
1. Minimalist Furniture - Creating furniture designs that incorporate minimalism and elegant materials.
2. Natural Materials - Utilizing wood and leather to add an elegant touch to furniture designs.
3. Playful and Strict Designs - Exploring the balance between playful and strict design elements in furniture collections.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - Creating minimalist furniture collections using wood and leather.
2. Interior Design - Incorporating minimalist furniture designs into interior spaces.
3. Art Galleries - Showcasing and selling minimalist furniture collections in art gallery settings.