The latest collection by Esther Haamke was presented at Amsterdam Fashion Week and started a new men's beauty craze with stickers. Covering models' faces, these stickers embodied a playful air and are a subtle nod to the fashion industry's recent Kidcore obsession. Kidcore is a style movement inspired by childhood apparel and is the inspiration behind this fun collection.
The menswear range pairs its sticker-faced makeup with fun prints and sporty silhouettes. Esther Haamke presents a classic varsity jacket and shorts combo in a tapestry-inspired fabric and experiments with carnival-themed iconography and text that reads "winner" and "loser."
This playful menswear collection speaks to consumers' growing desire for unisex and male-focused cosmetics. Like male-specific skincare lines and masculine makeup collections, this runway show's sticker-adorned beauty looks blur gender lines.
The Latest Esther Haamke Blurs Gender Lines
1. Sticker-covered Fashion Shows - Opportunity for fashion brands to incorporate playful and creative elements in runway shows to attract consumers.
2. Men's Beauty Craze - Growing market for male-focused cosmetics and makeup products.
3. Kidcore Inspired Fashion - Fashion industry can tap into the nostalgia trend by creating collections that draw inspiration from childhood apparel.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can explore new ways to showcase their collections with sticker-covered runway shows.
2. Cosmetics - Brands can develop and market male-specific skincare and makeup products to cater to the growing demand for men's beauty.
3. Apparel - Opportunity for clothing brands to design and produce clothing collections inspired by the Kidcore trend.