Acne Studios introduces its latest Face collection launching to join its Fall/Winter 2021 season lineup. The brand spotlights the iconic face emblem throughout the entire editorial. It also taps bands Nyokô Bokbaë and Faire to showcase the newest pieces.
The capsule is launching in two separate drops -- the first one is heavily inspired by basketball culture. This capsule has a series of mesh materials, woven bleached checks, jerseys, and a bright color palette. The sporty selection is adorned in hues of pink, yellow, navy blue, purple, gray. and bottle green. The second drop spotlights 'Bizarro World Tour.' It sees the face motif patch on washed leather materials or as a stencil sprayed application on the clothing items.
Image Credit: Acne Studios
Acne Studios' New Face Collection Preps for the FW21 Season
1. Kinship-inspired Clothing - Opportunity to create clothing collections that tap into the power of connectivity and the idea of kinship, like Acne Studios' Face collection.
2. Sports-inspired Streetwear - Creating clothing that combines sportswear and streetwear, like Acne Studios' basketball-inspired drop from their Face collection.
3. Branded Emblems - Designing clothing with an iconic emblem as a central part of the branding, like Acne Studios' use of the Face motif throughout their collections.
1. Fashion - Opportunities for fashion brands to create new clothing collections that focus on connectivity, kinship, and the power of branding.
2. Sportswear - Opportunities for sportswear brands to incorporate streetwear elements into their collections, like Acne Studios' basketball-inspired drop.
3. Branding - Opportunities for brands to develop a strong and iconic emblem that can become a central part of their branding, like Acne Studios' Face motif.