Enlightenment Wines, a meadery in New York, was founded by Marks and Raphael Lyon, with the help of Anthony Rock. In order to offer East Williamsburg alcoholic drinks that have been largely unexplored in the area, the three created a front-of-house cocktail bar and tasting room that was dubbed Honey's.
Here, visitors of Enlightenment Wines can try out unique meads like Jewels Into Flowers, "an apple mead made from chrysanthemum and chamomile flowers," and Memento Mori, which has flavors that are "drawn from foraged dandelion flowers." In addition to a variety of different meads, Honey's offers a number of light bar snacks that complement their flavors.
With this endeavor, Enlightenment Wines aims to show its patrons the endless possibilities that come from combining natural ingredients -- inspiring them to experiment themselves.
Enlightenment Wines Experiments with Natural Ingredients for Unique Flavors
1. Diy-inspired Meaderies - Opportunity for meaderies to encourage customers to create their own unique mead using natural ingredients.
2. Unique Flavors - Market potential for meaderies to innovate and offer distinctive mead flavors using unconventional ingredients.
3. Front-of-house Cocktail Bars - Potential for cocktail bars to incorporate mead into their menus, offering customers a unique and innovative beverage option.
1. Meaderies - Meaderies can tap into the market of DIY enthusiasts by providing resources and ingredients for customers to create their own mead at home.
2. Beverage & Alcohol - Opportunity for beverage and alcohol companies to explore and produce mead-based products with unconventional natural flavors.
3. Hospitality & Food Service - Restaurants, bars, and hotels can incorporate meads into their beverage menus, offering customers unique and exciting options.