These hilarious emoji peeps are shaped to look just like the poop emojis. Created by Matthew Cetta from the blog Nomageddon, the 'Poop Peeps' are homemade marshmallows that look simultaneously too cute and too gross to eat.
The blogger used brown food dye to turn regular white granulated sugar into the right shade. These are used to coat the swirled marshmallow. A piping bag is used to get the distinctive deuce swirl that will set the emoji peeps apart. Slices of mini marshmallows are used to create the whites of the googly eyes, with more brown food dye for the pupils. More cut up mini marshmallow is also used to create the smile.
These treats are a funny way to enjoy a traditional Easter candy.
This Poop Peeps Recipe Teaches You How to Make Poo Emoji-Inspired Marshmallows
1. Homemade Marshmallow Treats - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop new DIY marshmallow treat recipes with unique shapes and flavors.
2. Food Dye Customization - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create customizable food dyes for baking and confectionery purposes, allowing for personalized creations.
3. Emoji-inspired Food - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design and produce a line of emoji-themed snacks and treats that appeal to the millennial market.
1. Candy and Confectionery - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Combine technology and confectionery to create interactive and customizable candy experiences.
2. Baking and Pastry - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop new baking tools and equipment specifically designed for creating unique and intricate shapes in baked goods.
3. Food Coloring and Dyes - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Invent new food coloring products that are natural, customizable, and safe to use in various food applications.