Modern consumers are constantly on the hunt for ways to get the best of everything ranging from lifestyle, to edibles so the 'Vivi' electric coffee grinder is designed to provide an exceptional experience.
Designed by Scott Pancioli, the 'Vivi' coffee grinder features a customized interface that allows for the perfect grind depending on the type of coffee being brewed.
Coffee from mainstream retailers has experienced a backlash in recent years as some opt for small barista-run coffee shops over chains. Going one step further, a preference to DIY has others seeking out a way to create their very own versions of favorite concoctions from home.
The 'Vivi' electric coffee grinder is conceptual at present, but offers a simple yet intuitive way for Millennials to create the perfect cup of joe.
The 'Vivi' Electric Coffee Grinder Enables Specialty Coffee from Home
1. Personalized Coffee Grinding - Consumers are increasingly seeking personalized coffee grinding solutions to replicate the quality of small, artisan coffee shops.
2. Customizable Home Appliances - Customizable interfaces on home appliances provide an opportunity for companies to appeal to consumers seeking a unique experience at home.
3. DIY Coffee Brewing - The rise of DIY culture is increasing the market potential for easy-to-use, at-home coffee brewing equipment.
1. Coffee Industry - The coffee industry can capitalize on the consumer preference for high-quality coffee by introducing customizable coffee brewing technologies.
2. Home Appliance Industry - Incorporating customizable interfaces into a range of home appliances can provide innovative solutions for consumers seeking unique experiences at home.
3. Consumer Electronics Industry - The consumer electronics industry can create personalized interfaces for a range of products, including coffee grinders, to appeal to consumers seeking a unique and high-quality experience.