When Swedish electric cargo bike maker Velove launched the Armadillo quadricycle just about a year ago, people marveled at its incredibly unique design and functionality. Now however, the latest version of the Armadillo is set to be sheathed in a special fabric body that enables the electric-assist cycle to function in more of an all-weather capacity, making it more versatile than ever before.
This fabric-covered electric cargo bike is equipped with an electric drive system that is activated by pedaling, and features a 250-watt motor. Considering how lightweight the fabric body of this cargo bike is, the end result is surprisingly high speeds.
Ultimately, this electric cargo bike is a versatile, practical and all-weather transportation solution that is eco-friendly and convenient.
The New Velove Armadillo Promises All-Weather Transportation
1. All-weather Cargo Bikes - The fabric-bodied cargo bikes will be more versatile and easy-to-use in all weather conditions.
2. Electric-assist Cargo Bikes - The electric assist system in the cargo bikes is eco-friendly and offers high speed at a lighter weight.
3. Lightweight Fabric Body Cargo Bikes - The cargo bikes with a lightweight yet durable fabric body promise more ease and better maneuverability.
1. Electric Bike Industry - The electric and efficient cargo bikes can revolutionize transportation in urban areas.
2. Green Transportation Industry - The eco-friendly cargo bikes can provide a convenient solution for green transportation in densely populated areas.
3. Logistics and Delivery Industry - The all-weather cargo bikes can add greater flexibility, efficiency, and speed to the delivery and logistics industry.