LesserEvil, the maker of Paleo Puffs, Green Elephant potato chips and Buddha Bowl popcorn, is now introducing an all-new line of Grain-Free Egg White Curls. These new products are made with a base of organic cassava flour, responsibly sourced, cage-free egg whites and a coating of organic avocado oil and Himalayan pink salt. Aside from the Himalayan Pink Salt variety, a few other ingredients are included to create flavors like Egg & Cheese and Huevos Rancheros.
These crispy egg white curls share six grams of clean protein from eggs, offering a satisfying way for consumers who are looking for grain-free snacks to nourish themselves. In their pursuit of cleanly formulated eats, many people are turning to free-from snacks, as well as egg-based products as a simple and natural source of protein.
LesserEvil's 'Grain-Free Egg White Curls' are Packed with Protein
1. Grain-free Snacks - The popularity of grain-free snacks is on the rise, creating opportunities for the development of innovative products that cater to consumers looking for cleaner, healthier snack options.
2. Egg-based Products - With consumers turning to egg-based products as a natural source of protein, there is an opportunity for the development of new, innovative products that make use of organic and sustainable egg whites as a primary ingredient.
3. Clean Protein Sources - As consumers increasingly seek out clean sources of protein, there is an opportunity for the development of products that use organic and responsibly sourced ingredients, such as cage-free egg whites, to meet this demand.
1. Snack Foods - The snack food industry is ripe for disruption as consumers seek out healthier and cleaner options like grain-free and egg-based snacks.
2. Organic Foods - The trend towards organic and sustainable foods presents an opportunity for companies to develop innovative products, such as LesserEvil's Grain-Free Egg White Curls, that cater to this growing market.
3. Food Manufacturing - As consumers demand cleaner, healthier, and more sustainably sourced foods, there is an opportunity for food manufacturing companies to innovate their production processes and ingredients to meet this demand.