Eduardo Diaz Bourgeot is an artist that combines weird things into illustrations. Some of his art is scary while some are just downright crazy. For example, look at the image with the headless doll or the car with two steering wheels. One of the most interesting images out of the bunch is the one that has a 'Hotel' sign, but there is only a car present.
Click the links provided to have a look at to Eduardo Diaz Bourgeot's quirky art portfolio.
The Art of Eduardo Diaz Bourgeot Combines Unusual Objects
1. Unconventional Art - Opportunities for artists to create unique and boundary-pushing works that push the limits of traditional art forms.
2. Absurdity Aesthetics - Opening the doors for the utilization of elements that don't traditionally belong in art in order to create new styles.
3. Merging Realities - Exploring the use of surrealism to blend elements of reality and fiction.
1. Fine Art - The use of unconventional mediums and aesthetics could push the boundaries of traditional fine art.
2. Design - The integration of absurdity aesthetics in design could prompt innovative approaches to product design.
3. Advertising - The use of unconventional art in advertising could create opportunities for innovative and memorable campaigns that challenge traditional advertising strategies.