The Eden Springs Storm Water Dispenser has been released by the brand as a new option for the workplace that will streamline the bottle replacement process to ensure employees are getting as much proper hydration as possible. The water cooler features a bottom-loaded design that keeps the large jug of water discreetly stored in the base instead of positioned on top like other options on the market. The unit also features an LED indicator that will let users know when it's time to swap out the water reservoir or the Smartflo water cartridge.
The inspiration behind the Eden Springs Storm Water Dispenser was explained by Managing Director at Eden Springs UK Brian Macpherson who said, "With studies showing that only 10% of employees drink the recommended 6-8 glasses of water a day, and with a drop in hydration of just 1-2% reducing cognitive performance by 10%, providing a bottled water cooler is one of the easiest and most cost-effective ways to promote hydration and employee wellbeing. By encouraging your staff to drink more water, you can reduce health-related absences, increase worker morale and improve workplace productivity. The Storm’s contemporary yet ergonomic design, attractive finish, concealed faucets and easy maintenance makes it a fantastic addition to any location looking to care for their employees, customers and visitors."
The Eden Springs Storm Water Dispenser Simplifies Refilling
1. Bottom-loaded Water Coolers - The trend toward bottom-loaded water coolers provides an opportunity for streamlined bottle replacement processes that ensure proper hydration in the workplace.
2. LED Indicator Water Coolers - The trend toward water coolers with LED indicators allows users to monitor water reservoir and Smartflo water cartridge levels and proactively replace them as needed.
3. Water Cooler Employee Wellbeing Initiatives - The trend toward providing bottled water coolers in the workplace for employee wellbeing initiatives presents opportunities to reduce health-related absences, increase worker morale, and improve workplace productivity.
1. Office Supplies and Equipment - The office supplies and equipment industry can leverage this trend to offer new, innovative bottom-loaded water cooler options that simplify bottle replacement and promote employee wellbeing initiatives.
2. Health and Wellness - The health and wellness industry can promote the use of bottom-loaded water coolers in workplaces as part of their initiatives to promote proper hydration and healthy living.
3. Facilities Management - The facilities management industry can offer innovative water cooler solutions to their clients that feature LED indicator technology, simplify maintenance, and promote employee wellbeing initiatives.