The Rabbit Hole teahouse is an eatery concept by designer Matt Woods that features a contemporary spin on the traditional space by drawing inspiration from modern bars. The location offers an inviting, sit-down and interactive space for consumers to the excitement sipping tea as they would an evening out enjoying cocktails.
The organic teahouse features an inviting and friendly atmosphere put together with white walls, mosaic floors and inviting cafe-style tables. The layout encourages sit down and longterm enjoyment as consumers can choose from a variety of teas and products. Tea is the primary source of inspiration for much of the decor as well, seen in areas of the decoration such as a lighting chandelier that is made entirely out of tea bags.
The Rabbit Hole Offers a Stylish Cocktail-Inspired Eatery Concept
1. Contemporary Teahouse Bars - The trend of incorporating modern bar-inspired design elements into teahouses.
2. Interactive Tea Experiences - The trend of creating engaging and inviting environments for tea drinkers to enjoy and explore different flavors and products.
3. Tea-based Decor - The trend of using tea-inspired decor elements in teahouses, from lighting fixtures to table settings.
1. Food and Beverage - The industry can integrate modern bar-inspired design elements into traditional teahouses and explore new ways of offering tea to consumers.
2. Hospitality - The industry can explore creating interactive and inviting tea experiences for hotel guests or incorporating tea-based decor elements into their establishments to create unique atmospheres.
3. Interior Design - The industry can work with teahouses to create unique and personalized decor elements that incorporate tea in unique ways.