With people showing a preference for on-the-go snacks over larger meals, Wholly Veggie decided to create an easier way for consumers to eat more vegetables with wholesome, bite-sized snacks. Wholly Veggie already produces a range of cauliflower crust pizzas and it is expanding its offerings with Buffalo Cauliflower Wings, Ranch Cauliflower Wings and the Kung Pao Broccoli Wings. As Wholly Veggie co-founder Johnathan Bonnell describes, "With our new Cauliflower and Broccoli wings, we feel we have a frozen snack that anyone can eat, whether it’s after school for kids or that perfect Sunday evening on the couch with Netflix."
The new Cauliflower Wings and Broccoli Wings are made only with plant-based ingredients, offering a simple and nourishing way for people to snack.
Image Credit: Wholly Veggie
Wholly Veggie's Plant-Based "Wings" Help People Eat More Vegetables
1. Plant-based Snacks - Creating bite-sized, plant-based snacks for on-the-go consumers presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation.
2. Vegetable-centric Innovation - Expanding snack offerings to include unique vegetable-based flavors can disrupt traditional snack foods and draw in health-conscious consumers.
3. Convenient Vegetable Consumption - Developing easy-to-eat vegetable snacks that fit into busy lifestyles can encourage consumers to prioritize healthy eating and create a disruptive shift in consumer habits.
1. Food and Beverage - Creating healthy snack alternatives through plant-based innovations can disrupt the traditional snack food industry and satisfy growing consumer demand for healthier options.
2. Frozen Foods - Expanding plant-based frozen snack options beyond traditional choices can disrupt established frozen food industry norms and appeal to health-conscious consumers looking for convenience.
3. Quick Service Restaurants - Offering vegetable-based snacks on-the-go can disrupt traditional fast food industry offerings and capture health-conscious consumers seeking convenient and nutritious options.