What do you get when you mix Easter candy with a Halloween theme? You get these gruesome Zombie Bunny Lollipops from ThinkGeek.
Made to look like dead and rotting bunny rabbits, these candies are only for those brave enough to put roadkill in their mouths. With their partly skinned and partly rotten appearance, these undead critters are delectably gory. It is possible to get sick of eating so many chocolate eggs and chocolate rabbits throughout all of Easter, so it's best to break up all the sweet cocoa products with some sugary suckers every once in a while. For those who are sick of the girly pastel colors that plague this holiday, these lollipops come in blood red and mold green.
These zombie-inspired Easter candy lollipops taste like cotton candy.
The Zombie Bunny Lollipops are a Gruesomely Fun Easter Candy
1. Horror-themed Easter Candy - There is an opportunity to create more horror-inspired Easter candy, appealing to those looking for alternative holiday treats.
2. Gross-out Food Products - The creation of disgusting but edible foods, like these undead rabbit suckers, offers a unique experience for adventurous eaters, and could be extended to new products for Halloween or other events.
3. Contrarian Easter Products - Alternative interpretations on traditional Easter products, such as these bunny lollipops, offer a fresh perspective on the holiday season.
1. Candy Manufacturing - Candy manufacturers can focus on producing alternative Easter themed candy, catering to those looking for alternatives to traditional Easter candy.
2. Novelty Giftware - There is an opportunity to create more novelty gift items for events and holidays to cater for those who prefer the macabre and creepy aesthetic like zombie bunny lollipops.
3. Food and Beverage Retail - Food and beverage retailers can utilise gross-out food to create unique product lines that appeal to alternative markets, potentially extending to other events and holidays beyond Easter.